January 31, 2017
Online training is a team sport, and your managers are the head coaches. They provide guidance, support, and valuable online training experiences to every member of your staff. In this article, I’ll share 8 tips for maximizing manager involvement in your online training program.
1. Get Managers Involved From Day 1
2. Encourage Managers To Provide Employee Feedback
3. Create Training Contracts
4. Put Them In Charge Of A Group Of Corporate Learners
5. Make Them Online Training Advocates
6. Ensure That Managers Have An Active Online Presence
7. Hold Weekly Manager Online Meetups
8. Emphasize The Importance Of Ongoing Online Training
Of course to read more, check out the original article here.
You can also consider taking up a course on Managing for Success on LOOP.sg!