This advanced course aids project managers to continue building the skills required to lead and manage effective and successful projects.
Continue your Project Management journey with this course for managers.
- Be able to monitor a project's status as a manager.
- Set objective evaluations for proposals
- Understand the need to advocate for interests and the need to be open to different solutions
- Know how to manage your projects on top of personal job scopes
1. Learn how to monitor project status as a manager
2. Understand how to objectively evaluate proposals and advocate for interests
3. Understanding the need for different solutions and the requirement to focus on issues vs individual
4. How to negotiate with difficult people
5. Manage the likelihood of project risk and its impact and proceeding accordingly
6. Minimize the consequences of adverse situations on the project
A course to monitor and measure performance
A course to work with others to reach an acceptable agreement
Know how make the best for the interest of the project
A course to know how to compromise in a team
A course to learn how to divert the attention correctly
A course to learn how to deal a situations with a difficult individual
A course to identify and minimize potential risks for any project
Know what actions to take after identifying a potential risk
Learn steps to curb consequences from affecting the project