Coaching and feedback as essential for anyone who wants to be a high performer at work. It’s hard to know if we’re doing the right work at the right time, at the right level of quality without good coaching and feedback. This course will help employees get the information they need to perform their jobs at a high level of performance. By taking the initiative to get feedback, direction and coaching, employees will have the information and tools they need to deliver great work each and every time.
Learn Basic Business Skills that will help you get ahead in any business situation.
- Increase your ability to perform the processes and procedures required for your job
- Organize your workspace to be even more productive
- Learn a new workplace technology to enhance your individual performance
- Learn how to evaluate how well you adhere to workplace rules and policies
* This module is approved for 7 hours of PDU credit
1. Ask Your Boss for Feedback
2. Support the Company Mission and Vision
3. Discuss Your Work-Life Balance Needs
4. Learn From a Conflict Management Expert
5. Resources for Success
6. Recognizing Your Boss for Personal Achievements
7. Ask Your Boss for Feedback