Everyone at work interacts with others. We need to communicate and collaborate to get work done. This course builds the skills individuals need to better collaborate and communicate with others, as well as uncover how to persevere during setbacks and overcome challenges. As a result, individuals get more work done faster and with a higher level of quality.
* This module is approved for 7 hours of PDU credit
1. Manners and Courtesy at Work
2. Developing an Attitude to Learn
3. Increase Your Objectivity
4. Do You Overreact?
5. Persevere During Setbacks
6. Being Consistent with Company Values
7. Don’t Jump to Solutions