Individuals who complete this course perform more challenging work, know how they contribute to the organization strategy, and develop a new level of interest and excitement about their work. All of which leads to a higher level of motivation, as well as desire to perform at one’s best, thus increasing the contribution and performance delivered in one’s job.
* This module is approved for 7 hours of PDU credit
1. What Excites You at Work?
2. Increase the Level of Challenge at Work
3. Analyze Key Experiences for Lessons Learned
4. Work-Life Balance for You
5. Personal Expectations and Your Workload
6. Contributing to the Organization Strategy
7. The Right Level of Challenge